Why Access Control?
An access control system from Spectrum Systems can help protect employees, equipment, inventory and information by controlling access to your facility based on time, authority, and location. If you have sensitive or high security areas, you can control employee access to them also.
Benefits of an Access Control System:
- KeycardLimit access to facilities and areas to authorized personnel only.
- Eliminate the need for re-keying locks.
- Provide an activity record of accessed doors.
- Controls access based on schedules.
- Can be integrated with intrusion and surveillance systems.
- Operates with cards, keypads, biometrics or fobs.
- Easy programming and operation via LAN/WAN with user friendly software.
Whether your business is large or small or whether you need to control access to a single door or to multi door remote locations, Spectrum Systems can customize a system for your specific needs.